Top 5 Taco Spots
Think of this as your taco bucket list and spice up your next trip to Portland by visiting them all.
1. Taqueria Y Panaderia Santa Cruz - Heat your tacos up using whichever of the shops home-made salsas you can handle.
2. King Burrito - Although known for its burritos, the secret weapon it really the tacos!
3. Tamale Boy - Tamales or tacos? Why choose when you can try both. Just make sure you pair them with some of their special spicy guacamole.
4. La Sirenta - If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. This old school taco shop keeps things simple and it works.
5. Angel Food and Fun - Deep-friend stuffed tacos. Nothing else needs to be said.
If you can’t make it to Portland or prefer to satisfy your Mexican cravings by way of burrito, here’s a delicious steak burrito recipe complete with step-by-step pictures and detailed instructions.